Sunday, 27 November 2011

I found my "THAT"

Ok so this may be a lame post but I have to exclaim my love for a certain individual. There is a story that goes with this though. So do you have a certain someone in your life (a musician I should say) that when you hear their music your HEART melts, you go ga ga... you think oooh I just can't get enough. I have to be honest I have NEVER in my life felt that way about a musician or band... I am married to a musical nut and he loves bands and musicians but I have never had the energy or thought process to really "FALL IN LOVE" with a band or artist. I have a girlfriend who is so musically talented and she just goes all ga ga in love when her favorite band comes to town or if a certain artist comes on the radio... and I always felt a little jealous I never had "that." (If you have a band or that certain famous artist ect you love you know what "that" is...) Well I am here to officially tell you I found my "THAT" lol.... I found my music love! I found my AHHHHH he's on the RADIO (high school girl thing) 
But It's true I found my love.... 
May I introduce to you....the newest LOVE.....
Mr. Michael Buble
If you haven't got THIS album yet its a MUST in my oppion anyways... haha
ENJOY 
MERRY CHRISTMAS

2 comments:

  1. He's great isn't he! It make Christmas exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for you!!! Music is one of the most important things to me and I'm so glad you've found someone to love. :)

    ReplyDelete