Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Mom's Visit- Thursday

So today I would have to say I have never seen my mom with such a BIG smile than today. It was so fun we went to the sweet adorable town of Concord and got to take Cynth to the Little Woman house. If you haven't seen little woman before its a MUST see. It is defiantly my mom, my sisters and my favorite girl bonding show. lol. We had so much fun looking at this place, my mom got to do the tour as the kids were a little young to go inside (mostly for the fear of Preston breaking things... have you ever heard the saying "like a bull in a china shop" that is what came to my mind as I decided to NOT take Preston in...lol)
Here is Cynth so happy to be in the LITTLE WOMAN house!





No comments:

Post a Comment