Thursday, 17 November 2011

November thus far...

Ugh, I apologize.. I have been an awful little blogger. We haven't had a HUGE eventful week. lol. We are getting ready for coming home and I just haven't been snapping picture every minute of my life. So I apologize to the Grandmas and Aunties... lol Anyways. We have had some beautiful leaves and I couldn't help but let the boys go play in them the other day. They love the sounds and the feeling of them crunching in their little fingers! Its adorable!!!!

Zack has also been asking everyday to make things. Today we made airplanes and raced them around the house! He is getting so smart. He asked me the other day, "mom where's mars?" What??? YOUR 3?? haha He is so smart! We love him!
We have also been enjoying this crossfit world and the boys love going to the gym to watch Dad! He has accomplished sooo much in so little time. I can't believe how stinken good he's looking. His body has totally transformed in 5 short months! GOOD JOB KEN! Last night I took some video of Ken working out. ( I feel awful the second lift is a little out of focus but you can still see him...but bear with me..)

And then this next video... I debated whether posting or not?? lol? HAHA I just had to. At the moment it wasn't funny. I felt awful but as we watched it over and over again we have all started laughing at it, even Zack. He told me last night he was soo funny haha... 
It was so random. Zack loves to swing on the rings, and play on the rope and his favorite slide on the rowers with his little bud Olivia. So last night he was just sitting there so cute going back and forth and so i pulled out my camera and for some reason he over calculated....

1 comment:

  1. That last video of Zack is hilarious! haha. You have some cute boys.

    ReplyDelete