Thursday, 10 November 2011

Mom Trip ( Sunday - Wednesday)

Well we had quite the fun adventures this week! We took mom to church on Sunday and showed her the amazing houses on the way to church! We had a great time at church with her. She always seems to know how to keep Preston quite every once and while. Sunday night Ken made the most amazing meal but I in the moment of eating that delicious food forgot to take a picture of it. He made the most scrumptious ribs and potato's!! Monday came along and we went shopping to Burlington mall and out to Target. I believe we went to TJ Maxx as well. I think we went there everyday actually haha. That night we decided to go to Little Italy in Boston! It was so fun! We went with our good friends The Brown's. It was so fun to venture around down there! We of course had to go for PIZZA! I mean come on we were in Little Italy!!! It was delicious! Just divine! We had great pizza and great company. We then ended the night with the most amazing BOSTON CREME PUFF (mine was called a lobster tail because it had strawberry filling in it as well) mom got a nut one and oh my LANTA it was divine! Come to Boston we now know the BEST place to get a BOSTON creme puff or Boston anything hahaha.. anything baked its amazing!
(oh and they have gelato too which Zack had to have the chocolate! lol)

Tuesday we decided to finish up some shopping downtown and we also got a little surprise for the boys....

A PLASMA CAR!!! The boys love it! They could ride forever on it! Its great!
The boys were spoiled with toys from Grandma and this is Prestons new fav toy!  It was so funny to watch how intense he was with it.
Wednesday we spent the day just hanging out and enjoying each other as we knew the week was coming to an end. It didn't want to be faced by any of us but we knew that Thursday was coming whether we liked it or not. We had a great time with you Grandma we wish you could of stayed forever. Thank you for all your gifts, for your time spent away from your "at home" family and thank you for coming and staying with us renegades in BOSTON! We love you so much and we love you for coming, we love you for your kindness, your patience and most of all just for being you! Thank you!
We woke up this morning to this in Zack's room.. I may have cried and I may get teary every time I see it. I miss you mom. LOVE YOU TO PIECES! Thanks again we had such a great time with you!! Love you so much!
Mands

No comments:

Post a Comment