Saturday was a blast we decided to head out to Rhode Island and show mom the most amazing places we have seen! We first started out at the ocean and went exploring! The boys had so much fun finding fun things in the rocks...
I can't say enough how much I love this lady! She was so fun to have come out and I miss my momma a lot! She is so wonderful!
So after we had explored the great ocean and saw some fun adventures we decided to drive around Rhode Island and go see all the amazing houses/mansions! It was amazing that there are houses this big!! It really was unreal!
Next Ken made us reservations at this fantastic restaurant! It had the most AMAZING seafood I have had... so fresh!! MMMMM!
This was a 10lb lobster! The boys thought that was pretty neat!
Preston all bellied up...
The delicious lobster and Crab!!!!
All in all it was a fun adventure out to Rhode Island! We had a great time and of course it was even better because Grandma was there!! We love her and wish she could of stayed forever! Love ya Grandma!


















































No comments:
Post a Comment