So we have sure had a fun filled week with Grandma here!! We have been trying to take her and show her fun things around Boston and we have been just having a blast with good ol Cynth!!!
Here are some pictures of Tuesday as we went downtown and did the freedom trail! It was amazing to see the old sites and graveyards!
So these two rows of brick make up the freedom trail. If you get lost hahah which we NEVER do.. but if you do just find the two lines and your back on track!
The state house... with gold on the top Zack always reminds me!
This was a graveyard downtown Boston with lots of famous people buried inside.
There was this strange man walking through the graveyard... lol just kidding he was giving tours.. but he still was dressed a little strange... heehee.
This theatre reminded my mom of the movie ANNIE... lol she's so cute.
Ok... ok... the story with these pigeons. LOL! So as we were walking there were birds everywhere ( I myself am petrified of birds...actually I LOATHE them.) So as we are walking my mom said Zack do you want to see something. So she takes a handful of crumbs and goes in the middle of all these pigeons.....
THIS WAS THE RESULT... hahaha ATTACKED by 10000 of pigeons.. hahahahahahaha I don't think I stopped laughing... oh cynth... you crack us up!!
Could you imagine all the pictures on these stairwells you could do... oh they are gorgeous!
So we went to Quincy markey and we are still not sure what was going on but I video taped it anyway... I think something with these soldiers were going on???
Zack thought this was grand!
So we came back to the state house and this was happening... I told Ken it was a riot hahah not quite... but it was fun to see.. hahaha
Preston was so funny cuz he just nestled right into that little froggy's lap and just sat there and looked around... it was hilarious.
Ok so.... next BIRD story... OH CYNTH you are definatly making this trip one not to forget. We had people from all over the park stopping to see this lady and the birds.... So she said to Zack. "When Brent (her brother) and I were little we used to catch pigeons all the time.... WATCH THIS"
Look at that crazy lady... Everyone was stopping to see this and watch that lady is having the birds eat right out of her hand.. hahah oh Cynth we just love you.
This swan was next... haha just kidding but look at its mouth it was going right after Zack. Little pest was hungry I guess?? lol
Oh Cynth we are just having the time of our life with you here! It has been a blast and the boys well to say they are in heaven would be an understatement. Thank you for coming and thank you for having so much fun and letting us drag you across the city. We love ya



















SO FUN!!! Cynthia is really quite the bird whisperer!! I'm so jealous you have so much history to go and see, I love cities like that. Like Lethbridge. Oh wait. Hahaha! Love your pics, they're all so great!
ReplyDelete