Friday, 2 December 2011

Preston's 18 months???


You know when you first meet your child and there is that moment where as a mother you feel like you have known them forever and he/she just fits and its just the most magical moment. I remember that moment with Preston. When I was laying on that operating table and they brought that little(big) bundle of joy over to me and I got to hug and kiss him I instantly right there fell in love with his cute adorable face. I remember vividly holding him after I got out of recovery trying to decide on a name for him with Ken and saying to Ken, he looks like he's going to be busy... maybe a rascal or something along those lines... He looks like a Preston. I don't know why I ever said that... TILL NOW. lol! Oh Preston, you are such a joy in our house! You are honestly the busiest child I have ever met and sure give us as your parents a challenge daily but our life, our family wouldn't be complete without you! You are perfect in every way! We love you so much! We love how easy going you are. How crazy you are. How silly you are. We love your chunky thighs, your hilarious GROWL and your adorable deep belly laugh. I read a talk once about a mother and how she was so overfilled with love and joy when she hears her baby's belly laugh and OH Preston my boy you have the most contagious belly laugh I know. A mother could not help but smile when hearing you laugh! 
I love that you are such a help in the kitchen! Sometimes a little too much but I love that you are in there with me making sure I'm doing it right. Keeps me on my toes little man.
I love that you are so tough. Zack and Preston love to wrestle and it amazes me how you are a whole 2 years younger but you love to try and keep up! I am amazed daily at how smart you are. Although you are a little devilish at times you are soo sweet and smart! You are gentle and kind and you make my life compelete! And even though you have decided the only way you will eat is if we treat you like a dog, call you by your name, whistle and feed you your dinner on a "doggie plate?" WE LOVE YOU!
We love to tease you and make fun of you and already I can tell you will be the type of kid who will be able to take it... and probably dish it back as well! We love you little buddy. You are the sunshine in my day along with Zack. You two make our life so complete! 
I just can't believe that Preston is going to be in Nursery this week! AH. When did this happen? Since the day he could walk I was so excited for him to get to nursery as he would wander halls ALL Sunday and make michief... but now.. now I don't want to let you go. But I know you will love it and have so much fun with those other kids!!!  You love to color and do crafts with us so I know it will be a blast for you!
I love you Preston you are so brilliant and so fun to be around. You make me laugh and smile (and sometimes growl...lol) everyday and I thank you for your sweet personality. Love ya bud!
Mom


We love ya you little devil! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Ok, that picture of Preston eating off the plate like that totally made me laugh!! Haha, the nut! What a cute post, I can't believe our babies are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete