Tuesday, 6 December 2011

A little of November

Well we have been busy getting ready to come home and we are just getting soo excited to see everyone! It hasn't been THAT long but it has been long. lol. We miss our families and friends and can't wait to see everyone! We have had a few things going on here that have been really fun! Lately Zack asks, "Mom can we put Preston to bed so we can ___________?" He is starting to realized when Presto goes to bed its easier for us to do fun things with just him haha. What a little stink. So the other night it was late he was tired and unreasonable and said he HAD to have some popcorn. Well we said ok but just one show and then off to bed.... this is what we came to....
He is so sweet and full of new tricks. This was him the other day.... sneaky little boy.
So Preston has been a little 18 month old and not wanting to do ANYTHING you ask. LOL! We love him. He refuses to eat lately unless you tell him he's a puppy or ignore him. That's awful to say but if you prod him and say Preston eat your dinner, or please come eat something... he refuses but if you just stick him at the table and walk away..... he eats! lol! So this has been our lovely puppy lately
We have been really loving and embracing Paleo and have enjoyed the benefits of how we feel. As we have found there are so many tasty recipes that even the boys will eat. ( I realize the white choc chips in there were not paleo but that's all we had and the boys loved the color contrast lol )
I have 2 very good helpers to make these!
We have also been busy doing Christmas crafts as I have refused to decorate my house for Christmas. I know GRINCH but I just don't see a point of spending money on them when we are leaving this Friday and coming home AFTER Christmas. (make sense???lol) So we have been doing fun crafts for the boys.


Saturday was great! We decided to head downtown and find "Roxy's Grilled Cheese" If you haven't heard of it go HERE. It was amazing. Ken had one with ribs in it and the boys had just cheese and tomato. I had one with avocado and bacon and oh my heavens, it was DIVINE! I know your thinking its just a grilled cheese... it totally wasn't just a grilled cheese lol!

We wandered downtown Quincy Market and did a little sightseeing and shopping. While some of the shops were well... NOT at all CHILDPROOF Ken would go in and shop and I would take the boys to the street performances or vise versa. It was great. The boys were in aww of this man. He was the world CHAMP YO YO competitor. ( I didn't know they had that but each to their own... lol) The boys didn't take their eyes off this man and every time everyone would clap and cheer Preston would clap and SCREAM.. haha. It was quite adorable!


Then to end our day the last place we walked by had lovely little Christmas Caroler's outside of their store singing and it was a pleasant little end to our fun day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment