Well yesterday we had to say goodbye to 2 of our favourite people. We had such a great time with Nana and Grandpa Baker and we will dearly miss them. We can't wait to see them again in September already. The boys had so much fun with them and I'm pretty sure Preston is still recovering with the leaving of his PaPa. lol He followed him around constantly. I decided I am going to just do posts on each day they were here as well, you know me I took a lot of pictures of everything we did. So there is a lot to share.
So they got here on Thursday afternoon. Ken and Zack met them at the airport and showed them around Boston on the way home. That night we took them to the famous Mike's Pastry shop here in Boston for a real delicious Boston Pastry!

No comments:
Post a Comment