Well to end the trip I have to say this was one of the highlights for me anyways. I had so much fun, learned so much about baseball from Glen and Ken and had so much fun just being in the atmosphere. We loaded up on the T and headed down to Fenway. It was amazing. The people were EVERYWHERE! I loved it. I will let the pictures tell the night.
The outside of Fenway.
Can't go to a baseball game without peanuts... so I was told.
We had really good seats!
I loved just watching people around me and Glen was like a baseball genius.
We couldn't stop talking about how this would be the cheapest seat in the place. lol
This was a really fun night...
Thank you so much Glen and Judy for taking the time out of your life to stop and come all the way to Boston to stay with us! Thank you for having so much patience with us and with our crazy children. You were so fun to have here and we really really appreciate all you did for us. We were so grateful to you both for coming! We love you and miss you both so much!
xo
Baker Family




















No comments:
Post a Comment