Well this is a little late post but we have had a lot going on. We had such a great Fathers Day. It was so fun to be able to wake up to one of the greatest Fathers, Ken!!! We love this guy. He is such a great dad and husband. He is so kind and loving and such a fun dad! I am one lucky girl. We woke up to hamburgers and sweet french fries, lol. Zack thought this idea was so fun!
Am I not the luckiest gal around. Look at those handsome boys. Love them all to peices!
I didn't get to hug or be by my dad on Fathers Day but wanted to say Happy Fathers Day to him as well! He is the world's best dad!!! He was so kind, so loving and had the biggest heart. One of the most hardest working man I know. Thanks dad for everything you do for ken and I we love you so much!
Also we didn't get to give Ken's Dad Glen a big ol hug either, so Happy Fathers Day to Glen as well! I know Glen is Ken's Dad but I'll keep him too! He is also so kind, so patient, so gentle and such a willingness to help. While he was here in Boston I just couldn't believe how much he helps out with little things things that make the world of a difference to a mom like unloading my dishwasher, sweeping ect... Thanks Glen we love you!!
Happy Fathers Day to my brother Chad as well he is such an amazing Father who does so much for his cute little family. I love to watch him with his kids it reminds me of when we were little how much he would tease me and I would scream and he would just laugh... lol He is such a kind and genuine man. Love ya Chad.
WOW this post could get very long. Happy Fathers day to Dave, Shane, Jason you all are the most wonderful fathers to my dear sweet sisters and I thank you for being the men you are! We love you all and wish we were there to celebrate such a fabulous day.
Well Every Sunday night we do popcorn and so Zack decided that even though it was 9:30 he still was doing it. LOL! So Ken being the awesome dad he is said yes and well this is the result... a very very tired Zack...




No comments:
Post a Comment