Friday, 8 June 2012

Friday May 25th and Saturday May 26th

So Ken had to do some videoing for our gym we go to and so on Friday we spent the day lazing around going to the park, shopping, and on Saturday Glen and Zack and I joined Ken at the Crossfit regional and had a really good time! 

Oh what?? Haven't you done pull ups at a park?? 
 Nana I know I was suppose to crop out the bottom but I HAD to keep the side in. Look at our friend at the park watching us hahahahahaha. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this. hahahaha.
Shopping at Trader Joes with Zack. He loves to push these cute carts around.
Zack at the Crossfit regional. It was a hot day and he did really good. Once we found Crossfit equipment he was even more happier. lol
When we got back from Crossfit our pool was open and so Nana and I took the boys and went for a dip! I have a feeling we may be living at this pool all summer long!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment