Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Playing Catch Up..

So I don't know why but I have been an awful little blogger lately. We have been so busy and have been trying to enjoy every minute of Boston as we have found out come September we will be spending a month back in Canada. We are very VERY excited to see family and friends but we will miss our Boston home too. We have grown to love it here. Anyways, to continue from our post on the Boston Marathon (see big time catching up...) we went to the sweetest parade and the boys and I had so much fun! 
 The had a lot of bands and fun people dressed up it was adorable!



 Are we turning him into an American? uh oh? lol

 Look familiar Grandpa Wayne??? This fire truck made me homesick for Magrath!
 I love clydstale horses. I told Ken one day I really really want one. He said, "what would you do with it?" I told him, "I'd just look at it all day long" hahha I just love them!
 Look how amazing they are.


 Sorry I thought we were in Boston??? I didn't know Greg Strong came to Boston to show off his car??? hahahahah







 Zack thought this shoe was so funny.


 This was really neat...


They had the cutest little band.
Zack has a new love for clowns. haha he isn't afraid at all its adorable!



2 comments:

  1. Mandy. Sorry I haven't commented on your posts here. I am so slow at these things. Anyway, awesome parade and I sure hope I can be with zack and Preston one day at the beach. Looks way to much fun... Keep posting pics. I love ya. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy
    Thank you so very much for those kind words. I love being a mom so very much. I still remember the feelings I had when each and everyone of my own children were born and you will too as you get older. It's hard to imagine that you will remember that but you always do. I love each and everyone of my grandchildren too and am so proud to be their grandmother. Life can not get any better than having a good family and a loving husband and everyone in our family striving to do the right things so that when we all return to heaven we get to be together there too. I couldn't imagine us not together. You have a wonderful mother day. You are the best daughter ever.( I get to say that to all my daughters). Enjoy your moments of motherhood now and forever.
    I love you
    MOM

    ReplyDelete