Ok so we did the most incredible safari Ken and I could think of. lol. Let me go back. When Ken and I were dating we not only fell in love, lol but we found our that we both had this incredible love for hot dogs. I used to tell Ken that on Friday at my school we had this thing called hot dog day. I really remember getting a hot dog eating it before I got back to my classroom as when I'd get back the other girls would say things like "hot dogs are sooo bad for you","you totally get fat if you eat hot dogs", "they are just filled with pig guts" and ect..... but I mean I'm Wayne's daughter people we loove us a good hot dog haha! Anyways, so to say Ken and I were excited for a HOT DOG SAFARI was an understatement. So you pay your fee and go in and there were tons of different hot dogs ans sausages and ICE CREAM!! What a perfect day, we were right besides Fenway park, my cute family, hot dogs, ice cream, bouncy castles, and great friends that came along with us! Had such a great time! Enjoy our hot dog safari!! (we may or may not had about 4-5 different hotdogs lol...) We missed ya Wayner!!
The famous BOSTON CLAM CHOWDER!












No comments:
Post a Comment