Well first off HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!! I love this day because well, I love my mom! lol. I can't express to you how grateful I am for a mother who has unconditional love, is completely patient, and is absolutely the most positively happiest person I think I know. (honestly ask anyone) I have never really ever seen my mom not happy. Even when she is stressed or overworked she still has a happy face or tries to laugh about something of the matter. I remember as a teen my friends would come over to hang out and always they would ask is your mom going to be there? lol She was the life of the party! We love her! She is an example and my best friend. I love her so much and just wanted to say Happy Mothers Day to literally the world's GREATEST MOM!!! I love ya Cynth.
I also wanted to wish a Happy Mothers Day to the worlds greatest mother in law, who has become one of my best friends. She is the most caring, loving, funniest people I know. I love getting phone calls through the week from her with her words of encouragement, her happiness and her love for her grand babies. She is an example to Ken and I and I love her just like a mother. She is the best mother in law a girl could ask for. She makes us feel so loved and we love her so much. Love ya Jud.
Now I can't go without saying Happy Mothers Day to my 4 beautiful sisters. I love these ladies so much. They are my rock. They are my support. They are my doctor phone calls when my kids are sick. They are a shoulder to cry on when I need them. They rejoice when I'm happy they have become little momma's themselves and I love all of you! Thank you for being you and for making our little family apart of your lives. We love you!
(Trace I believe you and I will need a little photoshoot when we come home... I have none of just you and I???)
And next to the two most special little men in my life who made me a mother. I love you two so much and I really can't believe I get to be your mother. You two make me laugh, you make me cry, you make me happy you make me proud. I love you both and you really make me the most happiest mom around. Thank you for your sweet spirits and for making your dad and I the luckiest people around. Love you boys.
The moment I became a mother. 2nd best day of my life!
These two make me crazy happy.
Happy Mothers Day and we love and miss the fact we aren't home to wrap our arms around you sweet mothers. Love you all!
xoxo





















No comments:
Post a Comment