Friday, 27 January 2012

January till now....

Hi, its really me... I have totally neglected blogging not because I want to just because for some reason.. and I'm still trying to figure it out.. we have been really busy! lol! I guess its just having two crazy little boys that keeps me rather occupied haha. I just wanted to update to show what we have been up to lately. 
We FINALLY GOT SNOW!!! I know I don't know why I'm that excited.. but it was so fun we went outside and it was snowy but not COLD!~! It was so fuN! We played, made snowman's, had snowball fights, and of course Zack's favorite, SNOW ANGELS!!!!



 I love this little face. He really does light up my day!!!
 And this one defiantly adds comic relief to my day.. love you Prest.

 Well, it had to happen one day right??? I was upstairs doing something (probably cleaning up the previous mess..) and came down to this.... but why get mad... just grab my camera I guess haha. Zack just saw this picture and said whats wrong with Preston... hahaha Preston may look a little stoned but he's really just happy that he's into mischief again... lol

 It made for a great slippery slide!
 We have been playing lots of games lately while Preston naps. This has been Zack's favorite lately with me. He loves to play the number game Nana gave him at night with Ken. They are doing so well he is almost up to 15!!!
 This picture is strictly for Auntie Pam. She didn't believe me when I told her Preston will eat 4 sometimes 5 drumsticks no problem.. HE LOVES HIM A GOOD DRUMSTICK.. he must be related to Wayne! (Actually this is true, as his favorite breakfast is eggs fried in bacon grease with BACON!!! haha)
 The other day my friend Christy had to go to her husband's work function and we were so happy to watch Deanna! It was so fun having a girl around! The boys had so much fun with her and I had so much fun getting her dressed, doing her hair, I wanted to paint her nails and just play.. hahaha. I love my boys but it was fun to have a little girly around too!!!


 They were so cute all ready for their little indoor picnic! I promise we don't always get to watch TV when we eat lunch. Just when we have special little guests!! lol!
 Another fun thing lately Zack has wanted to play playdough when Preston naps and it has been really fun watching him make different things and come up with different scenarios. Its quite adorable!

 Preston has been such an awesome coloring machine! He loves to use FELTS which yes get messy but he's having so much fun so who cares! Its quite adorable!


And Lastly we have made a fun little decoration for the fridge. Every time the boys do something nice or show love we put up a heart! Its been pretty sweet to watch Zack catch on to these things. He said the other day, "MOM PRESTON SHARED WITH ME, PUT him up a heart up!!" haha what a sweet little boy! He is learning so much its so great to watch and be these two cute little boys momma!!!


3 comments:

  1. Oh I love this post Mandy!! The 3 kiddies together are so darling, we are so glad we have such great friends for play dates!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for Valentine's Day...I just may have to steal that cute idea. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that little heart idea - we could really use some LOVE reminders around here, I tell ya! (Hahaa, I'm talking about Porter and Rigby, hahaa, poor Neil.) I'm going to make one too, and encourage the boys to be kinder to each other.

    ReplyDelete