Zack woke up the other morning with a cough that would scare a dog.... we found a great dr here in Waltham and well.. guess who has bronchitis again... yup our poor little Zacky. When I went online to see if it was contagious it said it was VERY contagious for at least the 1st week. BOOo... so poor little Zacky (and Preston and mommy) are stuck inside for the next couple days... but it sure doesn't slow this big boy down... lol. We have been building tents.. (Zack thought he should be able to eat lunch under it because HE built it... you get to do a lot of things when your sick hahaha)
We have been painting....
After a LONG morning of chasing little boys around, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming, dishes, laundry up the wazoo... I decided to sit down and enjoy a small mug of my new favorite tea! It was divine and watching that cute face while painting was even better.







I am so sorry Zack caught that good for nothing bug, but the second that boy gets better we will be looking forward to play dates!!
ReplyDelete