Sunday, 8 January 2012

First Day of Sunbeams/Nursery

Today was Zack's FIRST day of SUNBEAMS and Preston's First day of NURSERY!!!
To say I was PROUD ( I know not to be proud...but...) would be lying... I WAS ESTATIC!!! I was so excited for him! I loved PRIMARY as a kid and all I wanted in the whole world was for Zack to go to Sunbeams and really enjoy it. Lets just say Zack in the whole 2 years of his nursery life NEVER went once by himself... LADIES AND GENTS... GRANDMAS AND GRANDPAS.... sit down...
ZACK WENT TO SUNBEAMS BY HIMSELF!!! He was so brave and courageous! I don't think as a mother I have ever had so many emotions going through my body at that moment as I saw his little feet hanging down from his seat not able to touch the floor quite yet. Arms quietly folded on his little lap and just taking it all in. Oh my heavens. HE WAS ADORABLE!! I wanted to cry (let's not lie here I did...) I wanted to shout for joy, I wanted to go give him a HUGE HIGH FIVE, I wanted him to want me, I wanted him to have fun, I wanted him to still be my baby... oh I love that kid. Good job little Zacker!! We were sure proud parents today as you had soo much fun today at your first day of Sunbeams! Your teachers Brother and Sister Dalton are so sweet and they already love you so much! We love them! What a great experience today!!!! We love you Zacky and you are certainly growing up waaay to fast on us!! XOXO

 Today Preston also had a first. He normally tagged along while Zack was in nursery but today was Preston's official first day of NURSERY! He loved it! He was a different story than Zack. I took him there, dropped him off he didn't even turn to wave goodbye.. He saw the toys and was off. It was adorable and I am sure I checked on him about 7 times throughout the blocks as well! lol! ( I mean they are my babies... lol) Anyways they both did so awesome. Preston you are such a fun child to have around! You are full of spirit and we love watching you learn and develop! Your a joy in our life! We love you!
 Today in primary they all got CTR rings. Zack thought that was soo neat! He was so intrigued when they gave it to him it was soo sweet. I asked him on the way home what the letters said he said C. T. R I said you betcha Zack! Now what does that stand for?? He said GO TO CHINA... um... we need to work on a few things... but we will take one day at time... going to Sunbeams today... learning what CTR means tomorrow. ahahhaa. We love our boys! They bring us so much joy!!!
 This is sooo unrelated... but we were at whole foods the other night Zack and I and the guy helping us find a specific fruit introduced us to a new and DELICIOUS fruit. Its called a star fruit and we are in love. Its delicious and Zack loves that its a STAR! haha. If you ever get the chance to get one its really yummy!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Paige (my baby) went to Sunbeams too and I felt those same emotions- it's so fun and so hard to watch your kids get big and start doing things by themself. I'm sad that we didn't get to see each other during the holidays, but it looks like you had a fun time with family- and it's always really busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy could your boys get any cuter!! I love reading and seeing the photos in this post, it just makes me all the happier you moved to Boston!

    ReplyDelete