I know I have been a pathetic blogger but I promise to do better this week. I had to post this series of pictures and video because if you have ever lived away from family you TOTALLY will get this. lol! So thankfully to the wonderful world of our technology and for fabulous family and friends we have been able to stay in touch and I really don't think the kids even realize we are a WHOLE country apart from our Grandma's and Nana's, Aunts and Uncles, cousins... ect. We love skype. We probably skype at least one person everyday just so the boys can see their favorite people!!! Anyways, Preston the poor soul just doesn't quite get it... I truly believe he thinks Grandma and Nana live in the computer. The other day I came downstairs to see this...
The poor thing was yelling at the top of his lungs... GRANDMA..... GRAAAAANNNNDDDMMMAAAA
ooh my good heavens... how adorable is this. I love this. Sometimes when I will tell Preston "NO" or " You can't do that..." He will march over to the computer chair stand on it and yell at the computer GRAAANNDDDMMMAAA.. as if she will come to the rescue.. hahah Oh Preston. You poor little boy. One day you may get it until then I guess our family lives in our computer????
My mom is so sweet as we skype she will take the laptop around the house and show us different things, along with the puppies and kitties. Preston also thinks if he pets the computer screen hard enough he may just be able to touch them.... Again.. Poor Preston hahahaha

Ok that is super cute, and kind of heart breaking, haha! Cute boys!! I'm so grateful for Skype too, speaking of we should get on it again! :)
ReplyDelete