Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Happy Valentines Day

First off Happy Valentines Day!!! We have had such a fun month of just doing little crafts and being together in the day! I love my boys (have I said that enough...)This is Zack's new trick... haha what a noodle.
 We had a fun afternoon of making valentines and treats.

 The boys love colouring and had so much fun knowing these were going to Grandma's and Nana's and the special people in their life!!!
 Preston is such a little devil but get him some paper and crayons and he is quiet as a mouse!!
 Zack was such a good little helper one afternoon while Preston napped and we made Ken some delicious PALEO cupcakes.
 Zack waiting for the cupcakes to bake...
 So we decided to do the 14 days of VALENTINES for Ken. We may have missed a day or two but did our best. Sometimes when we don't have a car its hard to get to the grocery store or to the convenient store to get some treats. So we did our best! I found these cute little tags on this blog and I can't find the link. We had so much fun hiding these little gifts around the house so our daddy would find them each day! !!









 This morning we got up after a long night of Preston being sick and made some fun PINK Valentine heart pancakes! They weren't 100% paleo so the boys just had them with strawberry sauce and strawberries and bananas. I must say Ken got me a blendtec for my birthday and I am pretty sure we use it 3-5 times a day. Not a word of a lie. We LOVE our blendtec!!! We made our pancake mix, strawberry syrup, and my smoothie this morning in it! If you are in need of a new blender do yourself a favour and go get one! You WON"T regret it. I make the kids smoothies all the time with spinach or carrots or anything "healthy" in that Preston sometimes won't eat and they do NOT taste a thing! They love them and I know they are getting some nutritional value in their day!

 This is the final gift we are giving Ken. Love Coupons for date nights, breakfast in bed, ect...
We had such a fun month preparing for valentines day and learning to express LOVE! Every time Zack would do something nice or the best is when he would go give Preston a very FORCED hug and say "I love you Preston." he would immediately respond with, "MOM CAN I PUT A HEART UP ON THE FRIDGE" it was pretty adorable!! What great kids we have and are so lucky to be around!! Love them both! Happy Valentines to you and your loved ones!!!
xo
Bakers

No comments:

Post a Comment