Thursday, 13 October 2011

Apple Picking... well again....

Well I feel like I have so much to blog about this week. I started early instead of updating it all on Sunday. But we had such a fun enjoyable week! First off last week we decided to go apple picking again but this time it wasn't for the kids, it was more for me haha. I wanted to get some apples for pies, sauces and baking. So off we went to get us some apples. We asked our new friends Christy and Deanna to come with and it was such a blast with them! You know when you meet someone and you just "click" 
Well we totally have clicked. (well I think so anyways haha) She is just the sweetest gal and we have so much in common its like we could chat for hours! Anyways so we got to the farm and it was beautiful! We couldn't help but take some fun cute pictures of these adorable children.


Poor Zack I was scared to get up on that latter so I made Zack go to the top and pass the apples down to me. HAHA. What a good boy he was to do that for his momma!!!














So I do have SO MUCH more to blog about but for now we will leave it at that, and its midnight and I'm tired. LOL! But I will promise to post some more tomorrow. This blogging is turning into quite the job here haha, but I will say its been so fun to go back already and look what we have done and our little adventures in BOSTON! We must say we are so much more in love with it then when we first got here!
XOXO
Baker Family

1 comment:

  1. I love this post, all your pictures are stunning!! Thank you soo much for being up for apple picking, it was a perfect little outing!

    ReplyDelete