Saturday, 15 October 2011

So Last week while Ken and I were watching General Conference we saw Ken's old mission President on the TV. LOL He gave the opening prayer in conference. Ken was thinking he wanted to get in contact with him and so he began that process to ask his son in law who used to be Ken's mission companion if he knew President Sybrowsky's 
email? And with a HUGE SURPRISE he said actually we live out east here too and President and his wife will be visiting us next week and we will be going to Rhode Island for a few days why don't you just meet us there... OH MY HEAVENS!!! We were SOOO Thrilled!!! So no questions were asked we were off to see President!!! The drive out was AMAZING! It was just breathtaking! The grass was so green the trees were sooo fall-ish and then we got to Rhode Island and it was sooo quaint. I was instantly in love! We got to drive over the ocean, we got to see the ocean, we got to feel that freezing ocean breeze in the fall lol. It was fabulous though! The boys thought the big boats were pretty cool!









 Preston being his silly little self.. lol








 The places were unreal! All of them looked like castles, they were HUGE! They are supposedly where people (Presidents, famous people?) would go to visit like a summer home. Gosh I would love that as my summer home... lol

 These are the Sybrowsky's! We love them so much! They are truly the most amazing people! You can just feel the spirit when they talk. If I could be like her when I grow up I would be an amazing woman! She has had 9 kids and President has been called to so many callings and she is right there smiling behind him and supporting him 100%! What a woman! And President. Oh he is just the sweetest most genuine man I've met. When he looks at you you can just feel the spirit. He truly has the light of Christ with him at all times. What wonderful examples they are to Ken and I. We had such a wonderful time talking with them over dinner and just listening to such special counsel they gave us. What great people they are! Every word that comes out of each of their mouths its like they are constantly testifying of Christ. Oh we love them so much! How nice it was to see them and be with them for an evening. It makes us want to be better people just by knowing them!





 Oh Right, WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!! It's nothing to brag about but... I mean come visit we have lots of ROOMS... LOL!




No comments:

Post a Comment