So for family home evening this week we thought it would be fabulous if we went pumpkin picking with the kids. They had so much fun but lets not lie Ken and I were like little kids in a candy store. How could we not be though... They were amazing. We headed over to our favorite little market Wilson Farms. It is adorable and soo cool.. LOOK at the front of that building. All those squash and pumpkins... cool hey. Anyways they do these little hayrides through those fields and through a "spook alley" We were 15 min late other wise we thought that would of been fun. The boys and I will have to go back and do it!
Why you ask I have a BIG ARROW on that picture??? hahaha Look DAD (and PAM) they had the same idea with a hay bail as Wayne did one Halloween for Pam! HAHAHA that made me laugh.
This is where we come when we need some fresh produce. Its amazing in there and its all so delicious.
K but seriously, take a look below these were ALL the different kinds of pumpkins they had... oh my gracious how were we to decide?? It was fantastic!
K but seriously, take a look below these were ALL the different kinds of pumpkins they had... oh my gracious how were we to decide?? It was fantastic!
These were the ones we picked and will be carving and decorating!!! How cute is that one in the middle. Its mine! I love it.
Next we decided for another activity we would dip the fruit of our labors into caramel. (We made caramel apples in other words... lol)
Lets not lie Preston has to sit in the high chair a lot when there is something hot on the stove... haha he's just a little to much of a rascal to trust out of that thing. lol. This is his new thing, while talking to him he plugs his ears like "I can't hear you" what a stink. lol
We also stopped at dunkin donuts for some well donuts haha. The boys enjoyed some with some hot apple cider and waited for our caramel apples to set up.
This little TONKA doesn't hold back... he loves him a good DONUT. haha.
Where does this baboon come from?
I love this kid.
So this really should of been in another post, but I'll just add it on the bottom here. But the other day I was trying to get Preston to eat some lunch. He was being so stubborn, and was refusing the most delicious lunch - Leftover TURKEY DINNER.. who passes that up. Anyways finally Zack said, "Mom I'll feed him" I thought whatever give it a try... well lookey here.. Looks like Zack will be the new mother of the house... haha.


















K, seriously Boston looks so amazing! So many fun things to do that we just don't have here! Like that awesome outdoor market; all those pumpkins were so cool! I'm just a tad jelous! So glad you are having a great time! I love to see all the pics and read about your adventures! I miss ya! I'll call ya this week!
ReplyDelete