Well I am sure every person knows about the tragedy that happened in Magrath. I can't help but post a little note about the thoughts I have. As I heard of the news my heart broke for those poor moms that had to hear that news. For the heart sick fathers that would never have those dear sweet daughters or sons back again. But most of all I became quickly aware of how homesick it made me for Magrath. As I read someones status on facebook I couldn't agree more...
"As I see Magrath come together in the face of tragedy. It makes me extremely home sick"
I couldn't agree more. I knew these fine young people but I feel so homesick for my family, just to hug them to tell them I love them. I miss being in a small town where when tragedy happens the whole town pulls together and comforts one another. I wish I was there to be in the process to comfort. As we have prayed from afar for these sweet families I also can't help but post a little something personal as well. I just want my family to know how much we love them. How much we appreciate their prayers and phone calls. How much we miss our family dinners where we laugh and enjoy each others company. We miss that too! We LOVE Boston we really do but we want you to know how much we love you guys as well! We do miss you and we can't wait to see you all at Christmas. As I was driving the other night I was thinking of this awful tragedy and thought of my sweet family and how each person affected our lives and therefore led to again a bit of homesick feeling. As I tried to think of all the things here in Boston that are so fun and get my mind of the feelings of being homesick sweet little Zack piped up from the back, "MOM LOOK THERE"S THE MOON!!!" oh the moon. I can't explain how important it is for me to see the moon every night. When I left to the Bahamas as a young teen the last thing my dad said to me is just know, when your feeling homesick know that we aren't that far apart. Look up at the moon and know I'll be looking at it too! I don't know why, but that is such a comfort to me. We really aren't that far apart. Just a jump skip and a little plane ride home right mom. lol. I know the Lord blesses us in unusual ways sometimes and I just wanted to say to my family Thank you, Thank you for being you. We miss you we love you. We certainly appreciate your prayers and thoughts and support. Like I said before WE LOVE BOSTON and we hope everyone will come visit but I just thought I would write a quick note to the people I love most! XOXO LOve you all and we do miss you! xo
Mandy
(these are the people that matter the most to us and we love you all so much!)
(sorry Brad I finally found a picture of our one and only BRADLEY!!! Come home more... we miss you!)
No comments:
Post a Comment