Sunday, 1 April 2012

Preston.

Well we have had a fantastic weekend watching the LDS General Conference and just being together as a family. One of our little traditions is for general conference is making sticky buns for the day!!! We had lots of fun this year as Zack was able to help roll out the dough and assemble the different ingredients. What a good helper he  really is and how fun he is! I have so share with you what Zack did to keep Preston occupied through conference... it was simply remarkable that our one year old truly believes he is a dog? lol



We love Preston. He really is the comedian in our family. We constantly are making fun of his little quirks and the funny things he does or says for that matter these days. What a noodle. Love that kid. 
The other day we were driving and Preston kept yelling, "ZACK... ZACK.. ZACK... ZACK... " FINALLY Zack says, "What Preston???"  Preston had nothing to say... but again proceeded with, "ZACK, ZACK, ZACK, ZACK, ZACK!!!!" Zack the sweet boy he is says to Preston, "PRESTON THIS IS YOUR LAST QUesTION..." hahahaha Oh my heavens I don't think these two could get any funnier. At least once a day I bust a gut laughing at these two. 
The other night as we were reading scriptures Preston decided that not only was he not going to listen he was going to put on a show. haha. This is what he came around the corner doing....




Good one Prest, good one. lol 

The other morning I have to share this last story and I WISH I would of captured it on film. haha.
I woke up early with Preston(which is now becoming more and more normal... little stink) and so we were playing waiting for Zack to wake up. I was cleaning the kitchen and was doing my thing when I noticed Preston wasn't in the living room anymore. (occasionally Preston will slip upstairs and crawl into bed with Zack so my thoughts were to DASH upstairs to rescue Zack)
When I didn't hear anything I thought oh well Preston probably found a toy upstairs and will probably be down shortly. Well quite the opposite. In about 3 seconds I heard the scream of a child I NEVER thought I had heard. Zack's little scream sent my heart a racing as I rushed upstairs to see what was wrong.....
I found Preston, on top of Zack wearing the Lion Costume (that Zack wore for Halloween this year)  pawing and growling at his face. 
Poor Zack was just screaming get him off get him off... hahahaha I couldn't stop laughing. Preston is defiantly going to keep us on our toes that's for sure. 

We can't get enough of our awesome kids. They are so fun to watch grow and develop and defiantly make us laugh throughout this crazy journey of parenthood. We love you boys.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! He sounds like such a tease! We need to get our boys together sometime, they would have quite the party!

    ReplyDelete