Saturday, 21 April 2012

Life Through Instagram

Ok so I have become a VERY LAZY blogger but its because of this awful/wonderful INSTAGRAM!!!! Its so easy and you can upload it lickity split. BUUUUTTT.... I apologize to anyone who doesn't have it because I have been lazy with this blog. So... here is our life in a nutshell through instagram. I will be uploading A LOT of pictures because this week has been jam packed full of fun events!!! I promise I will get to it! Until then ENJOY!
xo
Mands
Preston and his drumsticks he literally can eat 3-5 everytime we have them!
 Me and my boy! Love him!
 Lil Zack burnt his hands one night so we had to gauze him up. Poor boy.
 This is the hated hill we live on and have to climb everyday while I run...
 While pushing my cheerin squad.
 I found this idea on Pintrest. Zack loves to match the colors up.
Paleo Cheesecake. The most delicious dessert I've had in a LONG time!
Making fruitloop necklaces with friends
 Zack is doing AWESOME on his letters!
 Lemon-coconut cookies.... yum!!!
 Lil morning cartoons and a cuddle.
Mom's can have fun at the park too right?
 Chicken dinner.
Preston giving kisses through skype. haha.
We got a fun new beach bucket of toys for the boys!!! 
 If you haven't heard the lion story you need to go back a few posts.... its well worth the read.
 Little Italy with our friends.... we love chocolates!
My gorgeous friend Rachel and I downtown
Fried Plantain... it was better in the bahamas... haha Sister Dean knew had to cook it. Me, not so much.
 We love side walk chalk
 Loving little boys...
 I love finding new/old shirts. In fact I found a whole box of clothes that I forgot I brought!!!
 Zack and Presto doing and Ispy book! How adorable!
These boys are our world! We love them! 
 This one is a little wild but we'll keep him.
I got myself a new Camera Strap ( don't mind the attire, I had just finished a run.)
Zack and his towers
Our little Stud
I found the Pearls my mom gave me of Grandma Melba's. Miss her.
 Our matching farmer Joe's.
 I made these for a photoshoot. Kind cute hey?
 Painting with Zack
 Morning Smoothies
Preston doing wall climbs. (are we at crossfit too much?? haha)
 Preston found my ipod haha.

 Made some sticky buns for conference.

morning cartoons
 Crossfit hands.
 Getting into momma's purse.
I do love my vibrams.
 goat cheese and pear salad. I may have an obsession
Ice Cream night.
 Even though he's 3 he is still my baby especially when he falls asleep.
 Zack now found my ipod lol....

Ran 9 miles
love coming home to this cheering squad!
Easter!


 Easter Morning-bubbles
 New Bikes and Bubbles
Preston I really believe he is a dog. He was digging under the fence trying to escape. People just don't get it... he really wants to RUN and will do what ever it takes... including making a hole under our fence.
 Zack found this little Caterpillar
making hotdog noodles for the boys.
 Zack made this and said, "mom look its like crossfit weights" haha we do spend too much time there...

 Glow in the dark tub!
 Green Olives one of Zack's favorites. Along with pickled onions.
 Yup... then that happened... On my run and SPLAT broke.
 I made this for my visiting teaching sisters. It was kinda cute eh?
The boats by the Boston Marathon Expo

On the Train on the way to the Expo

Had so much fun with our buddies Rachel and crew. We LOVED the Boston Marathon! How inspiring! 
Our little town of Waltham. How cute are you...?
 Preston enjoying some SWAG we got at the EXPO
 We were on a little stroll downtown Boston and looked into the stroller and these two were hugging and just a giggling.. of course I had to snap a picture!
 I found this game on Pintrest as wel. Pom Poms and a box with holes... entertainment for hours... hahah
 Our big boy Zack
Boston Marathon. INSPIRING!
 Oh just me and mom. I think I had a few people confused when I said I was excited "MOM" was coming to see "dad" run... haha Love her.
 We headed to the cutest Parade after the Boston Marathon. The kids thought it was a blast!


 Then we headed off for ice cream as daddy was home sick that day.
 Are we turning him into an American? uh oh... lol
 We headed to the beach this week and it was so fun! We went with our friends Jessica, Penny and Crew. What a great time and such nice weather!
Zack and his little pal Penny. They had a great time splashing in the water and building on the sand.
 As we were driving Jessica said to me, "are they holding hands?" YUP... how adorable.

 After a 5 mile run then 1 hour of crossfit I took a picture to document I was ALIVE!!! lol
 We weren't leaving target without these bad boys. Preston LOVES sunglasses hahah.
 Our favorite meal-Paleo sloppy joes
 What a cute cute boy. A rascal but cute...
 We got tickets from some friends Ryan and Tammy to go to the Shriner's Circus. It was a BLAST!
 After a LONG day at the park! It was great!
This was suuuper rare. But Preston decided he wanted to cuddle and fell asleep in my arms... oooh it was sooo sweet I couldn't help but take a picture.
 I found Zack reading to Preston the other night. SO SWEET!
 The park. Zack is awesome on these crawling things.

 AT THE TOP!!!!
 Such boys... They loved this hill.

After a long day of a park we got watermelon as a treat tonight. I was so proud of Zack I said you can pick you can have a sucker or a watermelon. He picked a WATERMELON! What a smart boy!
Well if you made it this far. That has been our life as of lately. I will post on some of those posts a more detailed post! Great pictures to share and we love to keep in touch with all of you! LOVE YOU all! Come to Boston I promise you we will have a great time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment