Monday, 30 April 2012

Boys Will Be Boys

What? Don't your little boys dig like dogs? Don't your little boys try and dig holes under fences to try and run free??









I wanted to post this a while a go but forgot. While we were in the park downtown we saw this man doing this... there were a bunch of people doing these crazy tricks on a band???  
 I totally forgot to post these pictures of the boys and their new bikes! They have so much fun riding them and constantly ask if we can go bike riding! Love them!
 This is the view we see of Preston most of the time... lol

Ok this last video is for my sisters who told me to post this. So here you have it I got 3 in a row... haha it has been my goal to just get one so to my surprise when I got 3!!! lol! I am working on getting 5 these next few weeks but I better get this back of mine healed up first...

No comments:

Post a Comment