Saturday, 15 December 2012

Home to Boston (From Canada)

Im really really behind my goal is to get caught up this week so then we can blog like crazy of the holidays as we won't be with family then we are going to share all the things we did with them! So sorry if you get bored with Christmas posts lol. 
This is when we got home from Canada. Ken came back a month earlier than us so when we got home he had a bunch of fun surprises for us. We sure love that guy. He is seriously the best husband/dad anyone could ask for. I know I always say it but I don't know how I got so lucky. I love that man so much!
Ken had bought the boys a train table and a sweet fire/police house. It was awesome and the boys looove to play with them!! He had flowers for his wifey and I loved them!!! Thanks Ken you always go above and beyond! Love you!






MVI 7460 from Mandy Baker on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment