Sunday, 16 December 2012

Halloween-2012

I'm sure these are all our of order but I just wanted to get all caught up before Christmas so I could post this new year as we did things and try not to get too behind. This was our halloween this year. We went trick or treating downtown again it was such a blast. The boys were getting full sized chocolate bars and it was such nice weather! Preston was a firefighter and hated having his costume on until he realized he got candy for being so cute. Zacker was a knight and he was adorable and handsome. lol People would say to him, "oh your a gladiator" he was say, " ACTUALLY im a knight" lol it was so cute. 
 Beacon Hill at its best!

 We also carved pumpkins one night for FHE. The boys thought that this was so great this year!












 Zack dipped these cakeballs all by himself. I was so proud! What a little baker he is!
 This is Prestons original costume I bought him that he wouldn't put on haha dang it how funny is that. Thanks Zack for modelling it for us.
 Ken's pumpkin that was always scarring Presto. lol






No comments:

Post a Comment