So if you have been to visit us and we didn't take you to Rockport I sincerely apologise... NEXT time you come we DEFIANTLY will be going to Rockport!!! We love love love Rockport!!! My friend Rachel and I took the kids there a few weeks ago and we instantly fell in love with its small little quaint fishing town. We had such a good time as we always do with this clan! Such a cute cute place.
We stopped for hot dogs for the kids (although I REALLY REALLY WANTED ONE... I knew what I was gettin)
These kids are such awesome kids. Love them all.
So we stopped at a little lobster place where we picked up lobster... literally I picked it up. Zack thought it was pretty neat...lol so we had to document it.
Then we ate it. It was insanely delicious. They cook and crack it for you right there.. mmmmm SOOO GOOD. Are you drooling yet mom (and dad if you ever read this?) lol
This was Rachel getting the lobster. It makes me laugh everytime. What a trooper!
After we toured around we stopped for some icecream and it was sooo good! (not paleo but it was worth it!!!) It was soo hot though it just melted down the cones as the kids tried to lick it...fun times.
Look at it just streaming down the sides of the cones...lol it was hot that's for sure.
This is cute little Rachel and her clan. She is expecting baby number 3 this November... NOVEMBER not October right Rach.... ( I keep telling her she has to wait for me to get back...)














































SUCH a fun day! Seriously loved it. Matt loved the pictures of me and the lobster. Hilarious! So so glad we went. Your pictures are amazing.
ReplyDelete