We had decided to get some Red Sox tickets and take the boys to their first Red Sox game!!! We were so excited to go (Zack just doesn't love pictures right now lol) But we had such a blast. We were weary whether to do it or not because Preston has been on this running fest. lol He literally ran away on me 3 times in one week. Once in target where my heart stopped as I could not find him which felt like an eternity (it was probably only 1 minute) but it felt like 20. He ran out of Shaw's while we were grocery shopping and again in the CVS parking lot while we were picking something up there and as I ran out after him set all the alarms off as I had things in my hand. GOSH! Anyways, so we decided that we would try the lion backpack a go. He did awesome! He was a gem but the funniest part was as soon as he saw the game he was STILL???? YES I SAID he sat still and watched and CHEERED!!! He loved it. Zack also thought it was awesome and we all cheered and had a really good time. We were so glad we decided to go in the end! I love my little family!
Look at this Red Sox Fan!!!
He loved to cheer and do whatever Ken did.










Preston is a doll! Glad it turned out SO GREAT!
ReplyDelete