Friday, 31 August 2012

Preston is Two

Well this is a tad embarrassing as Preston turned 2 two months ago but I figure well better late than never right? So the other night we decided to go out SOO SO SO SO SO LATE and take some pictures we missed my golden luscious light that I love and got the tail end of it and into the dark (hence why the pictures are super grainy) But given the circumstances we are in (moving from one place to another, babysitting friends kids, settling into a new house, cleaning an old house, and finally packing for CANADA) we decided this is what we got and this is what we are going to take. lol. So here are a few shots of our little rascally boy Preston. I found this book and HAD To use it for MR. Presto's pictures as turning 2 is known as the terrible twos and as much as we love you Prest, you defiantly give us a run for our money. You are my only child I've ever bought a book on "how to" 
You are the only child that has said, "NO WAY MOM" you are honestly the most spunkiest kid I've met but I wouldn't have it any other way. Some days I swear I may ship you on a plane to your Grandmas but then you do something like say "THANK YOU MOM" at the top of your lungs and all the little mischievous things you did that day just magically disappear. You are so kind and gentle with little kids and you LOVE to hold and be around babies. You are kind to your brother and your dad and I (unless your running out of a store, lol) You are so willing to help when asked. You love to say the prayer and at the end of reading books you always end with AAAAAAMEN! You have the funniest fake laugh and we love making you do it and then in the same breath you have the most adorable belly laugh I have ever heard. You truly are a joy in our house. You make us laugh daily. You are so interested in everything, so curious how things work and why they are there and how you will remove them (like our neighbours tomato) I love to watch you and observe you as you really are so incredibly smart. You catch on to things so quick which sometimes just scares the pants off me but for the most part you are pretty good to know when to stop. (sometimes) lol. We love you Preston. We love hearing all the words you are learning (minus firetruck, bench, sit, and castle) which then sounds like you have turrets hahaha. 
Preston you are so kind and gentle and so fun and mischievous all in the same breath! We love you little buddy! Keep being the curious little boy you are and STOP GROWING UP! Your mom and daddy love you so much. Happy Birthday Little boy!
Mom and Dad























 Terrible Two's right?









 This boy loves his "ducky" we don't leave to far with out it.






1 comment:

  1. Super cute pictures Mandy!! I love the ones of him reading that mischief book...he seems so into it. Happy Birthday Preston.

    ReplyDelete