Tuesday, 13 March 2012

AND THE WINNER IS.... ME!!!!!!

So about 3 weeks ago Ken and I went out to a home and garden show to look around at some fun new products. There were a lot of draws and such for "home owners" and since well we don't own our home here in Boston we didn't get to enter to many draws. But ONE draw I did enter was for 4 FREE AIRLINE TICKETS... haha I just shook my head and said sure why not... and GUESS WHAT!!?!?!? I WON!!!! 
I was soo excited when I got the phone call. I then continued to accuse the lady calling that she was a liar, and this was defiantly a SCAM! But it wasn't. It was though a time share thingy where we had to go and sit through a time share meeting but we are here to say we are NOT time share owners but we are the owners of 4 FREE AIRLINE TICKETS just for attending! Sweet hey? AAAAND... we got to go a little adventure as a family and it was so fun! We drove 1hr 40 min to Falmouth MA. It was just soo beautiful there! We had to stop and take some fun pictures! It was a great weekend and has been an awesome week thus far as far as weather goes. We have been outside everyday and holy smokes it been nice out! We love SPRING and its just around the corner! Anyways, so now we just get to decide where we are going and when? We have up to 2 years to use these tickets and we are pretty excited and not to mention really proud of Ken how he handled the time share man. He was really just up front and grateful. (I defiantly would of got sucked in hahaha, so good thing Ken was there) I'll keep everyone posted on where we are gonna go!? Where would you go? Mexico, Hawaii, Florida, Florida Keys, Las Vegas, Washington, Phoenix, Anaheim, San Diego, San Fran, Europe-London & Paris, or Rome & Venice....Just to name a few.
 Let me hear your choice....






1 comment:

  1. That's awesome!!!! Go somewhere to make it totally worth it - Europe or something!! Or hmmm, Lethbridge! Hahhaaa!

    ReplyDelete