Monday, 5 September 2011

Zack's 3rd Birthday Party

Well we started this morning with a lil gift opening from Grandma Harris and boy was Zack excited! A REMOTE CONTROL CAR!!!!!
He was sooo excited how cute is his face.
Then We got started making sushi as Zack this year had told me he wanted sushi for his birthday cake. haha. What a little smart and funny boy he really is becoming!!!! So we made the kids sushi

Then after we got all cleaned up my mom offered to watch Preston while Zack and I went to Lethbridge for a little mommy son date and it was such a BLAST!!
We went bowling first and Zack was a rockstar at bowling. I was watching this couple bowl and they were being quite competitive and I thought man they aren't that good, when I looked up at the score board of Zack and I it read Zack-65, Mandy-60. So I guess I shouldn't judge haha my 3 year old was beating me. lol. 
Then we went to "Pizza's of Boston" (Boston Pizza)
Zack loves it because it says Boston in it. lol. We had a lot of fun talking and playing and just being together today. It was nice to just have us time. 

After we got back we got our sushi cake ready and got ready for the party. We decided this year to just do the party at the Lion's Park in Magrath and it was such a nice day to do so! 
The best part of all was the look on your face when TOONE showed up! Priceless. She is so good to you.
So we played at the park and had lots of fun visiting friends and family! We then had some cake and oepened presents! It was such a fun day with our family. Thank you for everyone who came and we love you all so much! It meant the world to Zack that you were there!
xoxo
Baker's
Here are a few more pictures of the party and the Cake! 



The cake was rainbow in the inside!





1 comment: