Boston has just been great!!! We are having so much fun and trying new adventures and things. This last week we have been doing arts and crafts in the house as it has been a bit rainy here and there. Zack said he wanted to be a Prince. So we made crowns and decorated them! He is getting to be quite the little artist and loves to cut and paste things. He cut that circle on his crown by himself. That's pretty impressive.
They are the most handsome little prince's I've ever seen!
They are the most handsome little prince's I've ever seen!
We also thought that well since someone is now a BIG BOY he could start going on the POTTY!!!
Bahahaha I laugh every time I see those sets of pictures.... NOPE not that little chub but Zack has been going on the potty and been doing great! (although Preston thinks he needs to go on the potty too...)
He is quite funny because when Zack goes on the potty he is right in there helping flush the toilet (mostly while Zack's on the potty, Zack really likes it too... ya right... haha. He likes to help get Zack toilet paper (or in other words unroll the whole roll of toilet paper.) He's a super good help. Thanks Preston. lol
Next today we were asked to go Apple picking with a bunch of ladies from a few wards here in Boston. We had a blast and oh my gosh it was a beautiful drive!!!
Once we got there, there was a cute little park that the boys were having so much fun playing on I was nervous they wouldn't leave when it was time to pick apples. lol
Finally the lady came around and it was time to get on the Tractor ride and it took us around the farm! It was adorable. There were goats, pumpkins, birds, and.... APPLES!!!!!
Then it was time to start pickin apples!! The boys had so much fun picking together and well of course eating them too!! What a great day!
This is the "pumpkin tree"
How Adorable Are these ones... I love these two so much!
My new ALL TIME favorite picture of Preston
Then We got to go back to the WAGON and EAT our apples!!!
This is Presto's new face... Its special... hahah
Next we went to this cute pumpkin patch. We had so much fun playing on them!!!
Preston looks a little less accountable here... but I couldn't resist. ( It sounds like we really make fun of Preston lots but haha we LOVE him!!! Who wouldn't love that face bhahaha love him)
It was quite the week and we have a really BIG day tomorrow (if it stops raining haha)
But we love it here!!!! It really is an adventure everyday... especially with these little rascals! Love them! Thank you for all your love and Prayers! We love you all!
Love,
Love,
The Baker's




































Mandy, I just love these picts. They are so cute and it looks like the boys had so much fun. I am so glad I get to check for picts all of the time. I miss my boys and my sis. Even you too Ken!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing photos! It's been forever since I've seen orange pumpkins ... we don't have them here. Great new blog - thanks for sharing it and please keep posting! I'm amazed by how quickly the boys grow. Only met Preston once (as a newborn) and now running around and acting as his brother's toilet paper dispenser.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Tell Zack Uncle Brad is very jealous of those yellow rubber boots. I want a pair!
ReplyDelete