Wow, 3 years old. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE BUD. Zack you are just the joy of our lives! We couldn't ask for a more happier, funnier, sillier, most gentle and sweet son. We just love you. I thought since we made this blog private I would use it a little as a Journal as I have been such a slacker in the "mom Journal" department this summer. I just wanted to write down a few of the funny or cute things you have been doing or said over this last while.
Zack we love your sweet and gentle disposition. You are so kind to your younger brother Preston and you are so worried when he cries or gets hurt or yells at us when we don't push him on the swing fast enough you are always the first one over there trying to make him laugh or smile somehow. It is adorable and sweet to watch you two play and interact! We love it.
I love how you have a HUGE crush on Toone. (Cindy Toone) is your nursery leader and you are just smitten with her. You ask me daily if I have called her to invite her to your birthday party. You ask on a regular basis if we are going to see Toone at church on Sunday. And its so sweet when we are out and about you ask where she lives and if we can drive by her house. How cute are you. She is so sweet to love you too and we hope you never loose your "Toone crush" LOL!
We love how funny you are. Lately I'll say, "Zack what do you want for dinner?" and you'll reply, "Lamp, or ill have the plate, or I'll eat the TV?" As weird as these jokes are they are quite funny when you are so cute and think its such a funny joke. HAHA. Your so cute and funny.
The other morning I woke up and we were cuddling in dad and I's bed. We were visiting about something and Zack you said to me, "mom whats on your teeth?" (I mean I just woke up... but I did brush my teeth the night before just for the record.) Anyways I said what do you mean, Zack says, "mom your teeth stink...lol" I said, "ZACK!!!!, your breath stinks." So he grabbed my face and turned it away from me and said mom can you turn your face like this... haha how rude and funny.
You have turned into quite the little farm boy as you love riding quads, and chasing dogs, cats, and frogs. You are so funny to watch out there exploring and having such a fun time. We will dearly miss the farm! You have quite the sweetest little comments lately but EVERYONES favorite is "TELL ME"
Zack what color of shirt are you wearing, he says "tell me" hahah. Zack how old are you.. (he knows..) but he responds with "tell me"
The next best thing is your love of sushi. HAHA in fact we will be having a little birthday party for you tomorow and you have asked for a SUSHI CAKE? I found a little design and I will try my best to make it look like sushi for you? lol? What a funny little 3 year old you are. Very unique that request was. I am excited that you love to try new things. You love ribs made by mom with the "special sauce" and you love corn on the cob. What a fun time it is having you around.
The next best thing is your love of sushi. HAHA in fact we will be having a little birthday party for you tomorow and you have asked for a SUSHI CAKE? I found a little design and I will try my best to make it look like sushi for you? lol? What a funny little 3 year old you are. Very unique that request was. I am excited that you love to try new things. You love ribs made by mom with the "special sauce" and you love corn on the cob. What a fun time it is having you around.
Oh Zack you are turning into such a sweet little man! We love you so much! You are so smart and soo bright. I love when you ask me why? and where we going? and how come mom? It makes me really think you are learning and growing! You understand soo much and its so fun to have you in our home! We love you sweet heart and HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY COOL DOODE!!!
( I don't have a computer with my photoshop on it so here are some straight out of the camera shots.)
Boys will be boys.. haha


I am sooooo looking forward to reading about all your Boston adventures... don't be surprised if I show up on your doorstep sometime...
ReplyDelete