So finally we have arrived. LOL. We decided it would be fun to do Zack's party when we got home luckily we were actually home on the day of his birthday. It felt like we partied all week long. lol. Zack was so excited to turn 4 he had so many ideas what he wanted to do. His birthday was a Tuesday and the kids had just started school so thought it was best if we just did a little celebration and then a little party on Friday when the other kids and parents could come too.
So on Zack's birthday he was treated with some awesome fun things too! We woke up to a little party with his cousins with presents and fun games they got to play in the morning!!
Next we decided to take the kids in to go bowling. It was such a fun time and Zack loved every minute of it!! Thanks to everyone who could come!!!
So after Ken was done work we decided to do a little date night with Zack just Ken, Zack and I. It was so much fun just spoiling him in whatever he wanted to do. The cutest part he wanted to do was to go rockclimbing with his dad and then get a peice of cake with a carrot on top. So that is what we did! It was a blast to be with him and spend time just with our little Zacky! Love this kid.
His piece of cake with a carrot on top. lol What a sweet sweet boy!
So Friday we geared up for the big celebration. He was so excited because we did a pirate theme this year. He loves pirates because of Jake the Pirate a TV show the boys love to watch. It was a blast planning it and I think he enjoyed it too. He was so excited to invite all his little friends and Mary and Toone. hahaha They are so sweet to come every year as Zack just loves them to peices!
Our birthday pirate boy!!!
One of the highlights of the night was Zack asked me a while ago if I could make a pirate ship birthday cake. Now I could probably of bought one with one drawn on the top or something but I knew someone who could help us out... AUNTY TRACY!!! We had NO IDEA she was going to go to this length. His cake was seriously one of the coolest cakes I have ever seen. She is EXTREMELY talented in doing this. She really needs to make her own "cake boss show" she would be incredible. Thank you so so so so much for the amazing cake! I sometimes still can't believe it was all edible. OH and.... it was AMMMAZING inside. Literally I woke up once at like 3 am to go have another bite it was that good. AMAZING! Thanks Trace! As you can tell Zack LOVED it too!!!
All of our guests. We are so so blessed to have such amazing people in our life. Thank you to all that came to hang out with us and support Zack on his special day! We love you all!
Happy 4th Birthday Zack we sure love you. When asking you a few questions I wanted to write them down or else I'd forget.
What is your favorite color? Red and Orange
What is your favorite toy? Leap Pad
What is your favorite Fruit? Grapes and Apples and Watermellon
What is your favorite TV show? Jake the Pirate
What is your favorite thing to eat? Chicken and Asparagus
What is your favorite shirt?Clifford the big red dog
What is your favorite snack? Jelly Beans
What is your favorite animal?Sheep and I like the puppies at Grandmas
If you could visit somewhere where would it be? Grandmas House
What is your favorite song? Temple Song
What is your favorite book? The one Nana sent and the pumpkin one.
Who is your best friend? My mommy (aww I may have cried when he said that)
What is your favorite cereal? Sprinkle Cereal
What is your favorite thing to do outside?ride bikes and monkey bars
What is your favorite drink?Lemonade
What is your favorite holiday? Snow holiday ( I think he means Christmas?)
What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Bacon and Eggs
What do you like to take to bed with you at night?Deigo Sippy cup
What do you want to be when you grow up? A doctor that lives in an apple tree.
What do you like to do for fun? Play with toys
What is your sunbeams teacher? Sister Dalton
Who is your favorite prophet/person in the scriptures? and why? Nephi-beacause he's good.
Zack we love you so much. You are such a good boy and such a smart and sensitive boy to everyone's feelings. We just love you so much and are so glad you chose us to be your parents. We are blessed everyday by your spirit!



































No comments:
Post a Comment