Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Our trip back home to Canada

We had such a great time visiting family and friends. Its hard to remember what we all did but thankfully I may or may not take a lot of pictures. If I don't have my camera with me I have some sort of device to take a picture if needs be. lol. I love the memories pictures hold. Here are a LOT of picture from our trip but it about sums up our trip home.

 Zack above obviously got a hold of my camera. lol
We made CTR cookies for Lucie girls baptism.





Zack got really sick while we were home with the flu. Poor buddy. What an angel he is!
 Did a few crossfit WOD's while I was home. Not many according to the tight snug of my pants but some...

 Preston LOVED LOVED LOVED the puppies. He went everywhere they were. It was adorable.

 That poor momma pup. 8 hungry puppies... I will never complain about breastfeeding ONE child AGAIN....
 This is how Preston's feet were the entire trip! Loved being at the farm!
 Love this boy.
 Preston ate a WHOLE apple. CORE and everything? What a noodle?
 We lived on cookies and milk. YUM!!!
 Don't you rollerblade naked? lol

 Zack couldn't find a swimsuit so Mollie helped him put these on... hahaha what crazy cousins..
 

 I lived in this spot every night. EVERY STINKEN NIGHT hahahaha. No I had a great time taking pictures just a little too many... next trip home I may have to limit it to just my close family and friends lol.
More Dad's cookies and milk for this guy.
 So random story. Ash and I met about a year ago on facebook hahaha (through Dylan of course) and we have become the best of friends. This was so random but we got to meet for the first time while we were home in Canada at the same time. I LOVE THIS GIRL!!! I wish we lived next door to eachother! XO
 Classy is how we roll.

So much fun at the farm with Grandma!


 Went to Red Deer and had sooooo much fun with Heather and Dave. Another whole post on that coming too!!!
 Dave took Cole, Ken and Zack fishing while we were there and the boys had so much fun and obviously some good luck. Dave and Ken helped Zack catch his very FIRST fish!!!! I was such a proud momma as "T" and I used to go fishing a ton at Tony's pond when we were little and I have to say I was quite the "fishermen"

 This is Steels shoe. Its a size 14 men. he's 14. HOLY COW!!!!
 Auntie Heathers rad tub that the boys were tickled to get into!!! Thanks Heather and Dave for the best time! We love seeing you guys and wish we got more time with you!! Love you
 We went for a few walks down the fishpond trail for things to do and man is it gorgeous!!



 Love these two!
 Did a newborn shoot while I was home. Gosh I miss having a space to do newborns.
 Preston learned how to butter his own bread hahaha great. Thanks Grandma hahaha.



 When I was home my sciatica nerve started to act up so I went and got acupuncture. It was awesome and they left these pressure points in my ear that were amazing! Love me some acupuncture.

Oh that poor poor cat probably couldn't wait for Preston to board that plane back to Boston. lol 


We had a really fun day in Lethbridge with these clowns. It was so much fun going to the little carnival and just hanging out with these guys! Thanks Baker Clan we sure love you guys!




 Zack was trying to cool his hamburger down so he put it up to the AC to cool it down haha smart kid.

 Nana had some awesome halloween masks that the kids got to make. What a fun idea!





 Yes.... more editing.. even in the car...


 We probably drove by the horses everyday. We love seeing them all!



 I got to take these rascals pictures and it was so fun to hang out with them. I love my family.
 I started to participate in a photo a day thing so some of these pictures are those. We had to run to calgary like 4 times to get these silly passports updated. FINALLY we got them!!!!




 I was editing a newborn session and while I was editing I kept thinking something isn't right about this photo... yup count those little piggies again.... 6.

 This is my kindergarten, elementary, junior high and highschool! Love this place.
 ahahahaha I have no words. Just love these... love love love.





 

 We lived outside at Grandmas. It was so fun to go to the park and just play outside. Love the farm!
 One of our many trips to Calgary I stopped finally and got my Peters milkshake!!! MMMM!!!










 This video has me cracking up everytime. Preston had a ship in the pool and kept saying, "OH SHIP, OH SHIP" hahahaha I love him.



 Grandmas pool was amazing! We had so much fun in it! Thanks grandma and grandpa harris for letting us play in your pool almost everyday!!!!!

 Grandpa Wayne's movie theater popcorn!!! MMMM
 Best. Picture. Ever. Oh RUBY you kill me.
 A favorite thing to do. lol.
 Cuddling my Ruby Girl... love her.


 Watch Preston concentrate. I love this kid.





 Kids helping Grandma make sugar cookies.


 I had a little boy one night who wouldn't go to bed but i had to edit so one computer was for editing while the other was for a sleepless little boy.
 Zack said to me, "mom will you watch my baby for one sec?" um.. I think we spent a little too much time at the farm? hahaha
 Another round of crossfit today.
 mmmm starbucks carmel apple spice.
 Poor Preston got pink eye while we were home. Rough go.
 HAHHA I love this family. This was an awesome picture but then... wait for it...look at Ruby hahaha kissing Maggie. Best. Picture. Ever.
 For my october photo a day I had to take a picture of my outfit. Awesome. This is me.
 Made some delicious buns with mom.


 Grandma Harris is so fun she took the girls to the Justin Beiber concert and they had a blast!!! So cute.
 I got to do a lot of photoshoots while I was home and this is one of my favorites besides my families. These two are such great friends of ours and have been for so long now. Almost 10 years. We sure appreciate and love them. Happy 25th Anniversary you two!

 Love this picture. We lived on these quads.
 Preston seriously LIVED outside... all. the. time.
 TOOO MANY PICTURES hahahaha.....

 Well I stayed an extra month to see the baby.... and you guessed it... I missed it by 2 hours. I landed and 2 hours later she went in. Gawl rip my heart right out of my chest. Love that cute new baby boy Levi.

 FAVORITE PHOTO EVER!!! I love this awesome family. I was so happy they wanted family pictures because I love to just be around them and hang out with them. They are such a blast to be with and so fun. Love you guys and miss you all so much!


 Look at those gorgeous kids. Gosh they are straight out of a magazine.
 Made a skirt while I was home. didn't really fit so I think I threw it away. hahaha.
 Had some awesome playdates!
 Got to be part of one of the best nights. One of my best friends Lindsay was sealed to her cute little family. Thanks Linds for allowing us to be apart of that special special day! Love you guys.
 Grandmas dryer broke so we had to do laundry at the laundr-o-mat. So I edited while waiting for clothes to dry.
 Preston LOVES LOVES LOVES the puppies. We may have to get this poor boy a puppy one day. Love these pictures.







No comments:

Post a Comment