Monday, 29 October 2012

Mandy's Birthday

I had such a fabulous day for my Birthday. My boys made it so special for me and I want to say THANK YOU to them for making me feel so special to them! Love you boys! Here are a few pictures of what we did that day and the happenings on the day.
First thing in the morning we were able to go to the temple with our ward primary and it was such a special birthday treat!!!  To be able to go with my two boys in the temple was so special!!!

Next, all I wanted to do was spend the day with my boys downtown (missing Ken but he had to work) We went downtown and played and played and played. The boys ran in the spray park and played in the frog pond it was a blast.





 We stopped and had a hot dog for lunch which was so fun too!
 On the way home we stopped for cookies that were deeeeelicous!!!! Ask Preston.
 Next we got home and Ken had my favorite meal planned out with hot dogs with this delicious pasta he invented on top. It was ammmmazing!!! Thank you Ken I love you!



 This is my favorite video. I love their little voices!!!!


 Ken and I had asked if Rachel and Matt wanted to join in on our birthday fun and it was so fun to hang out with them and their cute kids! Thanks for celebrating with us! Ken got me a Boston Creme Cake it was delicous! For my Boston Birthday!


 This is Rachel.. you've seen her a few times on the blog. Love this gal!
Zack, Hailey, Ethan and Preston! Little buddies!
This was one of the awesome gifts I got. Along with a gift card to lulu lemon I was soo excited about!!! Thank you boys for everything!!! xoxox I had the best day ever because I got to be with my boys!!! Love you


No comments:

Post a Comment