Wow this is awful. She has been gone for almost a week and I am just NOW blogging pictures. I am so behind. I have so much to blog about. SO PREPARE your eyes for picture overload! I will explain each picture as I post em.
We had so much fun with Jae visiting the boys loved having someone new around here and showing her fun places it was great! Zack calls her Kitty, Jae, Jaelynn. He loved having her here! Preston calls her Jake and that's it. lol.
So these pictures unfortunately are not in order. They are just in order of groupings of what we did. So I will just explain each "group" of pictures.
So these pictures unfortunately are not in order. They are just in order of groupings of what we did. So I will just explain each "group" of pictures.
We took Jae downtown Boston to go see the Freedom Trail. Yes we walked it with the two boys on a SCOOORCHING hot day. Poor boys. They did awesome and it was great to see the sights again! I could go every week and do that trail!
Everytime I posed Jae Zack would want to pose like her as well. So cute.
Boston Public Gardens where the swan boats are. Love this place!
Feeding the ducks was a highlight for Jae (hahaha she is like me and isn't a HUGE bird lover hahaha)
Love this building.
Jae made a bucket list and so we tried hard to help her check a bunch off her list. Eating different food was easy as well, we eat different food. But another thing on her list was ride a merry go round. So we found one and she got to ride with Zack!! So cute.
So we all know the JONES's LOVE baseball!!! We got some tickets for the red sox game and so fun that they were playing Jae's dad's favorite team the Toronto Blue Jay's. Jae and I rode the train into fenway and were able to watch the game together and eat a HOT DOG and peanuts at Fenway. Awesome time!!!
Poor Jae got dragged to Crossfit a few times so we could get our workouts in. We appreciate her hanging out with the boys at the box. lol Soo hot in there!
We also went to visit the temple one day. It was a gorgeous day and the temple is always soo beautiful!
We had some REALLY REALLY hot weather while Jae was here. It got up to 115 the one day and so we had to cool off. So we hit up a spray park and lived at the pool those 2 days.
Jodie and Olivia
So the other day it was really hot we drove out to the coast to the beach! We were having a fun time but it was soo hot that the sand was burning our feet. lol
Another day we decided to head to Concord and show Jae around there. The houses there are beautiful! They are so quint. We also took her to the little woman house where Louissa May Alcott lived. So much fun to see these amazingly old places!
So of Jae's favorite things are skylines. So we rushed to Cambridge one night to find the most gorgeous spot for an awesome skyline picture! We had so much fun driving/getting lost hahah hey Jae.
We then decided to take a little adventure out to Plymouth. It was soo so so fun and I wish I would of planned better so we could of spent a few more hours out there. It was so neat to see how they used to live and the adorable town of Plymouth. Plymouth is where the first people stepped off the mayflower. They had the Mayflower II there too. It was awesome to see all of it! We defiantly will be going back there soon!
Some ladies were gardening and Zack asked what they were doing. She explained they were getting their herbs ready for winter. It was adorable how they talk and how they interacted with him.
So as well as they had a whole exhibit thing set up where they showed the natives as well. Jae and I kept saying its like Thanksgiving. lol. The boys had so much fun seeing the cool toys that they used to play with WWWAAAAYYY BACK WHEN!
Our little Tour Guide.
The Mayflower II
On Jae's Last day we decided to head to Newport RI to show her the big mansions and the beach!!! She loves the beach so what a great way to end a fun Boston adventure!! We had a blast there!
Jae we had a blast with you here and enjoyed visiting with you and having you in our home! You have a sweet spirit and we can't wait for your NEXT Boston trip! We hope you had fun and go to see lots!!! (even with two crazy little boys who are smitten over you!)


























































































No comments:
Post a Comment